- 100 Days of Biden’s War on American Energy
- Biden has started a war on American energy.
- Joe Biden has proven he is turning his back on American energy workers after saying he would not abandon fossil fuel workers.
- On day one, Biden crushed thousands of jobs by canceling the Keystone Pipeline, killing 11,000 jobs including 8,000 union jobs.
- Biden directed federal agencies to determine how expansive a ban on new oil and gas leasing on federal land should be, the first step in implementing his proposed ban.
- Biden also began the 30-day process to rejoin the disastrous Paris Climate Agreement. Economists estimate this move would kill millions of American jobs.
- Democrats’ “Green New Deal” would eliminate fossil fuels, cost taxpayers up to $93 trillion over ten years, destroy our energy sector, and crush 10 million jobs.
- 100 Days of Biden’s Disastserous “Infrastructure” Plan
- Biden claims to care about infrastructure.
- Only 7% of his $2.25 trillion Bill is for roads, bridges, waterways, ports, and airports.
- He killed actual infrastructure projects like the Keystone Pipeline and the border wall.
- His infrastructure proposal will hit Americans with $2 trillion in tax hikes, would lower wages, and shrink America’s economy.
- 100 Days of Biden’s Border Crisis
- We are in a border crisis of Biden’s making.
- The Biden Administration is refusing to admit there is a serious crisis and their policies are to blame.
- Migrants are surging to the border in record numbers because of Joe Biden’s policies.
- In March, over 172,000 migrants were taken into custody for illegally crossing the border - a 5 times increase over last March.
- An estimated 1,000 migrants a day are illegally crossing the border without being pursued.
- There is a serious humanitarian crisis and border facilities are critically crowded.
- Biden and his border manager, Kamala Harris, refuse to visit the border.
- 100 Days of Biden’s COVID Response
- Biden has been taking credit for Operation Warp Speed.
- On the campaign trail, Biden repeatedly spread doubt about the vaccine, while Republican-led Operation Warp Speed developed vaccines in record time.
- Only 1% of his COVID relief bill is for vaccines.
- The Trump administration put in place a vaccine distribution plan.
- Biden’s “COVID relief bill” has little to do with COVID relief. Only 9% goes directly fighting the coronavirus.
- Hundreds of billions of the Democrats’ “relief bill” will not be spent for up to a decade from now. This was not emergency spending like Joe Biden claimed.
- Biden slow-walked opening our schools and putting students first. He has refused to call out AFT boss Randi Weingarten who is leading the charge to keep our schools closed.
- The Democrats’ $1.9 trillion wish list only spends $6 billion - only 0.3% of the bill - on emergency relief for K-12 schools this fiscal year with NO REQUIREMENT that they reopen.
- 100 Days of Biden’s Far-Left Agenda
- In 100 Days, Joe Biden has bowed to the far-left wing of the Democrat Party.
- The Biden Administration is doing more outreach to China and Iran than to Republicans in Congress.
- Biden has embraced the radical left and signaled his willingness to end the filibuster.
- He is now open to court-packing, which he once called a “boneheaded idea”.
- He has refused to call out radical rhetoric from Maxine Waters who said, “we’ve got to get more confrontational.”
- Biden repeatedly lied about Georgia’s voting bill.
- Biden’s foreign policy agenda is once again putting America last.
- Biden is kowtowing to Russia and China so they cooperate with his Green New Deal agenda to destroy millions of jobs.